Vinica pri Šmarjeti
The village is located on a wide terrace between Radulja and Pijavnik stream. Northwest from the church in the forest there's a smaller burial mound from the old Iron Age. St. Martina succursal church was first Gothic but in 1742 it was built up in Baroque style. The altar equipment was made in late 17th and the beginning of the 18th century.