Sela pri Zburah
The village with an altitude of 343m is situated on a ridge over Radulja gorge. The viticultural hamlets Hum and Koglo are near. Farming plays an important role. The succursal church of St. Lenart was designed in the Middle Ages. It is situated on the top of the Koglo hill and has a single-pole Gothic presbytery from the end of the 15th century, and a Baroque altar equipment. The main altar was made in 1668.