The village extends over the wine-growing surface over Radulja valley. It includes Cerovec, Mlada Gora, Pod Gradom, Podkostanovlje and Zagorica hamlets. There are a lot of fruit trees around the houses and farming is their important source of income. Cerovec hamlet has a succursal church of St. Jacob. It's a built up architecture of late Gothic style with cross-ribbed arch with headstones in presbytery from around the year 1500. It was built up in Baroque style in the 17th century. The main »gold« altar from the 17th century was renovated in 1872. The north side »gold« altar was made in the beginning of the 18th century, the southern one in the 19th century. Statues from the 17th century are still preserved.